Join us for an hour of singing some of our favourite songs (memory test!) preceded by 30 minutes of socialising in the garden outside the building.
There’s no cost for this one!
To ensure everyone’s safety and to encourage as many as possible to feel confident about coming we will follow carefully the rules currently in place for the building. This means:
- We have to wear masks to sing (as the guy in the front I’m allowed not to, but I’ll be keeping my distance!).
- Masks are optional outside, i.e. when we meet to socialise beforehand.
- We will provide masks for anyone who doesn’t have one.
- If for any reason you are not yet fully vaccinated, we want you please to take a Lateral Flow Test on the day to check that you are negative. We won’t ask for proof, but we want to stress the importance of doing this.
- For the hour we are singing the building will be ventilated to the maximum and the seats will be well spaced out. The building is airy and spacious and we will fit in comfortably with plenty of space.
We will sing through some of our favourite (and best known!) songs, as a fun memory test, and we hope to remind us all what a super-special group this is. Absolutely no preparation necessary, but if you want to get into the mood in advance, dust down some of your CDs or check into the website and sing along to some of your favourites. The chances are we’ll be doing some of them and you might be surprised what you can remember! I know we’ll all be a bit rusty (you and me!), but as a warm up to starting again properly, we hope towards the end of September, we are certain it’ll be a special, memorable gathering.
PLEASE spread the word to other choir members and friends, contacts and anyone else you know with choir connections..
Hope to see you there then!