Jul 10 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Covid measures for rehearsals, until further notice:
- Masks must be worn when moving around the building but do not need to be worn when seated and rehearsing.
- You may of course wear a mask when singing if you wish to do so.
- To minimise close social contact, sadly we will not be providing refreshments for the month of October, but will review this again at that point.
- Please therefore bring your own refreshments, including water, for the time being.
- We will be spacing out the seating to increase the distance between singers.
- We will keep the building as well-ventilated as possible.
- If you are not fully vaccinated for any reasons we ask please that you take a lateral flow test on the day of the rehearsal. We will not be asking for proof of a negative result but please ensure you do this for the safety of others.
Take a look at our Repertoire list to see what we’re singing this term.